Fashion - Clothing - Fashion Style - Clothes
Womens Clothes - Children Cloth - Baby Clothes - Hiking Clothes
A Dad's Guide To Babycare
More men than ever want to be involved in taking care of their children. This specially created guide will help them participate safely and successfully in the care and development of their children, while allowing them to value the qualities that they naturally bring to babycare.
- A complete practical guide to baby and toddle care written and demonstrated by dads.
- Step-by-Step care routines that make changing, bathing, dressing, feeding, and dealing with emergencies easy to master
- Coverage of likely flashpoints between couples and suggested ways of resolving difficult situations
- Guidance on meeting the emotional needs of children while encouraging their independence and sense of security
- Tips, strategies, and solutions that worked for dads in "real life"
The Emperor's New Clothes
The emperor loves new clothes. The fancier they are the more he likes them. So he hires two master weavers to create the best suit ever. But these master weavers are tricky...The Emperor's New Clothes is one of Hans Christian Andersen's funniest fairy tales. Accompanied by Carol Thompson's cheeky illustrations, this playful retelling will delight a whole new generation of readers, as well as draw chuckles from those who already know and love this tale.
About the Author
Margrete Lamond is the publisher at Little Hare in Australia and she has written numerous books for young children. Her own favourite children's book is Little Bear, by Else Minarik and Maurice Sendak.
About the Illustrator
Carol Thompson is the award-winning illustrator of numerous books for children, as well as some picture books of her own. Her work has been published by HarperCollins, Walker Books, Candlewick Press, Orchard Books, Simon and Schuster, Oxford University Press and Bloomsbury. Other than 'Chill', her works for other publisher's include Mommy, Mama and ME, Daddy, Papa and ME, Mockingbird Song and A New Room for William.
YTBA Fashion Articles
YTBA Fashion Books